2/23/2011

Amblyopia Trailer

So I have Finally finished (mostly) the Amblyopia trailer for work. My boss wanted t for GDC. It's nothing fancy, and it was my first time really getting into Adobe Premiere and After Effects. I Learned so much from this project, and while video editing is not what I enjoy, I really like that I've started developing a new skill. I'm sure understanding the basics of these programs will come in handy.

check it out here

I think this would have taken me much longer if I hadn't used tutorials from Lynda.com. They didn't have everything I needed, but it helped me get started. Definitely worth the money. I've been teaching myself Microsoft Project as well. I'm going to keep the subscription for most of next quarter. I want to learn the ins and outs of Excel, Power Point, Project, Word, and any program involved in project management really. Haha maybe I'll just go crazy using the programs, making myself flowcharts for laundry, org charts for my family and roommates, and gantt charts for cooking. Actually I could see making a gantt chart for some of my recipes to be useful. I wonder if i can get Project to switch from days to minutes?

Either way now that the video is done I can breath a little. Hopefully in the next few days I'll write a post with everything that has changed with my projects. They are getting pretty exciting. If all else fails, I'll write more while I'm on the plane. Keep an eye on my website! I'm going to be added more content soon! I want to make a section for my traditional art and update my 3d section.

Anyway thanks for reading my frazzled tired post.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment